Rhassoul Clay + Rose Face Mask
To use as a face mask:
- Apply the mask with your fingers or a mask brush 1-2x per week, avoiding your eyes. You’ll feel the clay begin to dry on your face, and it may crack. This is normal, and you don’t have to add more clay.
- After about 10 minutes, rinse your face well with warm water. Follow with Rumi Rose Argan + Rose Beauty Serum and Rose Water Mist
Rhassoul Clay for Hair
- coats hair with minerals
- adds strength, shine + volume
- removes toxins + product buildup
- improves hair elasticity
To use as a hair mask:
- Divide your dry hair into sections as if you were going to blow-dry or heat-style it. Apply the mask with your fingers starting at the roots and working to the end of your hair. Wear latex gloves to cut down on mess. Pay special attention to your scalp and make sure it’s coated well, too.
- Put a cap on your hair and let the mask soak in for 20 to 40 minutes. You can also use this time to do a rhassoul clay face mask.
- Rinse in shower thoroughly with lukewarm water. You shouldn’t have to use shampoo or conditioner after you wash the mask off, but you can.
150 grams/ 1.76 oz.
precautions: If you have an allergy to metallic elements like aluminum or magnesium, avoid using rhassoul clay. If you’re prone to psoriasis on your scalp, eczema, or other chronic skin conditions, be careful when using rhassoul clay. It could dry out or inflame your skin if you currently have symptoms. Discontinue use if your skin becomes dryer, red, itchy, or inflamed. You should never take rhassoul clay internally, for any reason.