Moroccan Black Soap - Argan + Eucalyptus
Moroccan Black Soap also known as Beldi Black Soap, Savon Noir or African Black Soap is a 100% natural soft soap made with olive oil and eucalyptus essential oil and has a butter-like texture. Beldi Soap is made specially to be used in traditional bath establishments known as hammams and is an important part of the Moroccan bathing ritual. This soap deep cleans the skin by removing toxins and dead skin cells, making skin softer. It is rich in vitamin E and is suitable for all skin types.
Size: 150 g / 5.3 oz.
- Deep cleans the skin by removing toxins and dead skin cells, making our skin softer
- The exfoliation increases blood and lymph circulation
- Rich in vitamin E, A, and iron
- Excellent full body shaving soap for males and females
- Relieves itchy skin due to an excess of dead skin and clogged pores
- Ideal for reducing ingrown hair
How to use: Apply on skin and leave on 5-10 minutes. Rinse with warm water as you exfoliate with an EXFOLIATING MITT
Ingredients: Aqua, Olea Europa (Virgin Olive Oil), Potassium Hydroxide, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan), Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Made in Morroco
***It is strongly recommended you do a patch test first before using a new skincare product to see if it works on your skin. If an allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use of the product immediately.